Monday, August 5, 2013

Random Monday Ramblings.....



It's technically not morning, but it's all good.



A busy, yet fab weekend was had in these parts.    


The Highlights

  • Lounging at the pool x2.   You know how I love the pool.   Primarily because the pool = worn out, happy kids.  Everybody wins. 
  • A super fun girls night out.
  • An early, rainy 14 miler with my running posse.  Group post run leg drain (cuz we're classy like that).   You can read about my running recovery and why I do leg drains here.






  • A bunch of necessary errands (yawn).
Oh and check out these yogi's in the window at Lulu as I was running said errands.   Their "tricks" were amazing.  Seriously, I could have stood there for days.


  • Teaching at TBC.
  • The regular weekend household shenans.



So I fly down to Dallas on Thursday for the Advo event of the century.  Will I see any of you there?      SUPER excited to check out the phenom Dallas Cowboys stadium.   Oh and hear about the brand new products being released!  Obvi, this will be all over my #Insta page so check it out, yo.


Two Confessions

1.  I've been downloading teen music.  I don't know if it's because NKOTB is touring or what but just this weekend I downloaded some Big Time Rush and (more) One Direction.   I keep trying to blame it on the 6 year old but deep down, I know it's for me.   Don't judge.


2. I bought 2 things at Forever 21 this weekend.  At age 38.   #ridic, but I couldn't help it. The window display roped me in.

That's all I've got folks.   See ya in the A.
















4 comments:

  1. I'm going to Dallas! It'll be my first SS. I'm pretty excited!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay Mateya! You are going to love it! :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Also in Cbus. Michael, the guy in the picture, is an AMAZING yoga instructor. One of my all time favs!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Does he teach at Balanced Yoga? If so, I think I took his class many moons ago!

    ReplyDelete