Friday, August 23, 2013

Friday Letters



Happy Friday, friends!!



Dear those of you joining my giant 24 Day Challenge Group,   We have two weekends left and then it's on like Donkey Kong, so if you want some fat Mexican (like me), the time is now.


Dear 16 miler,  I see you and it's on.   And furthermore, how are we already over halfway through fall marathon training?    All kinds of emotions wrapped up in this, per ususal.


Dear Epsom Salts,  We've been apart for a week and it's my own fault.  Twice now I have gone to Target  specifically to buy you and have walked out with no less than $100 of "things" that are not you.     I miss you bad and so do my muscles.


Dear 6 Year old,  You literally made me almost fall over laughing when you and your friend told me that you guys no longer like Justin Beiber because  "he burps in peoples faces and pee's in front of kids."   Say What????     And for those of you who follow the Beib... is this accurate information?   I'm perplexed because they were somehow totally confident in this report.


Dear B&BW,  I'll be paying you a vizzy this weekend, don't worry.  I see your emails and I miss you as much as you miss me.   I legit need a candle fix and for reals don't think I've been in your store since I hoarded all of those Summer Boardwalk wallflowers.   


Dear Foam Roller,  You really are amazing.   Once again, you brought my sore hip flexors back to life.   Oh and watching the 3 year old continuously attempting to foam roll her little body is a hilarious added benny.


Dear Fresh Flowers from TJ's,    You make me so happy.  You just do.  #thelittlethings





See you back here Sunday for Sunday Sentiments/ Weekend Wrap Up.  Oh and our new Meal Prep Monday link up will be up on Monday.  Stay tuned!  


And if you want to keep tabs on all of  my weekend shenans, I'll be all over the Insta, per usual.  (Advorunner).   Oh and if you are still not on the Insta, if you could do me a solid and create an account stat, that would be great too.  


Have a fab weekend and see ya Sunday.  

























2 comments:

  1. the foam roller is legit -- although I have the most tortuous one! hurts so good...

    ready for the 24 day challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. the foam roller is legit -- although I have the most tortuous one! hurts so good...

    ready for the 24 day challenge!

    ReplyDelete