Saturday, July 6, 2013

Who wants a free entry to the Columbus Marathon?!



As you know, this race is my jamz.     I've done enough races to know a good one from a cluster and this one is hands down my fave.   Oh and it just so happens to be right here in my hometown.   If you are a newby to the Columbus Marathon, allow me to fill you in.   This race is amazingly well organized, the course is fast and flat, the crowd support is awesome, fabulous live music is everywhere, and the vibe and energy are amazing.       Not to mention the miracle children.   Each mile is dedicated to an inspiring, courageous  miracle child.     Last year I teared up numerous times on the course as a result of their sweet faces.    


The good news is the fabulous folks at the   Columbus Marathon  have generously offered a free race entry to one of my readers.      This is currently a $100 value.    You winning  = more money for the fun stuff like Lulu shorts and sports beans.    


Just want to do the half?  No problem.  You can enter too!



The time is now.  On the fence about running?  It's early July, which means you have plenty 'o time to train!  I am planning post one of my favorite beginner training programs later this week.    Don't be scared!  Win or don't win, if running a half or full is on your bucket list, this is your race!    



All you have to do is enter!    






Enter daily!  Contest closes on Wednesday!   

Happy Running!

No comments:

Post a Comment