Wednesday, July 24, 2013

What I Ate Wednesday!





As mentioned, I'm linking up with Niki and Jen!     


I obvi have no plans to be a food blogger (as evidenced by my high quality food pics).  However, when I saw these two girls doing their WIAW feature, I couldn't resist.  


So my day started like every other day with


Spark and 3 Catalyst at 5 a.m.   



I ran 6 miles with my running mama's and came home for breaky.    (Side note, I typically never eat before I run, unless I am doing a long run and then I wake up extra early to prepare.   I basically run better and more comfortably without food in 'ma belly.  However, you definitely have to do what works for you.  I've done it all and this is what works for me.) 



Okay, onto breakfast.   Now I realize this looks and sounds disgusting but I swear it's delish and keeps me full forever and a day.  Tons of protein, super filling,  and savory, yet sweet.    Nothing not to love.









Around 12 p.m., I had one of my favorite salads evah.   Here we have Chicken Shawarma.  From the best Lebanese restaurant this side of Lebanon.   Lavash, for those of you in the 614.  I could eat this every day for the rest of my days. 





Around 2 p.m., I had a dose of this...
Fruit Punch Spark and 2 Thermoplus.



I also had a protein bar from Kroger's Simple Truth line.    I have been loving these bars lately.  They are very reasonably priced and the nutritional stats on the protein bars (not a fan of the nutrition bars) are pretty decent.





I also had a couple bites from my PB jar when I got home.   Nothing unusual here.



I had a meeting after work and had 1.5 glasses of Sauvignon Blanc (unpictured, but it happened).

And then I came home and had this.  Again, ugly but delish.




Sautéed chicken, TJ's organic marinara, sautéed spinach, olive oil, sea salt, black pepper,  and topped with lots 'o grated parmesan.  Easy and delish.


Stay tuned for Thursday Thoughts!











No comments:

Post a Comment