Tuesday, July 30, 2013

Two Things



If you follow me on the Insta, you already know this.   However, two things happened today.  


I did something I said I'd never do in a zillion years.   I got an Advocare sticker.  I KNOW.   This actually probably pains me more than it does you as I now have to eat crow ands stop making fun of other people with Advocare stickers.  

But mine is little.  And cute.



But it's still an Advo sticker and quite frankly, it's still pretty ridiculous.  


Secondly, I just  discovered a jim dandy of a concoction.    I grew up eating a full roll of SweetTarts at the pool on the reg, with an almost bleeding tongue as a result.  
I love me some Sweet Tarts.  But really, let's face it, now that I'm an adult and mature and everything, I realize they aren't worth the diabetic coma.   


So today I discovered The SweetTart. 



TDF.  Grape Spark and Mango Pineapple Rehydrate combined.  This doesn't even make sense but I swear together it is a match made in heaven.


So there you have it.  My two things that I felt like needed some 'splainin.

Stay tuned for another double post Wednesday.  We start off with So What Wednesday and end with What I Ate Wednesday.   See ya in the A.







No comments:

Post a Comment