Wednesday, July 10, 2013

So What Wednesday!?!?


Linking up with Shannon!

Here we go, yo!


  • So What if SWW is my favorite post of the week?  I  love having a place to document things that aren't really important, yet somehow seem worth mentioning.



  • So What if I'm already two episodes behind on Big Brother?!  Except,  I'm actually kinda stressed by this, not gonna lie.

  • So What if LOFT roped me in again?  Did you guys know all of their shorts were only $12 yesterday!?  In store only.   They sent me an emergent email in the morning and of course I had to assess the scene, immediately. 3 year old in tow.   One can't even purchase adult shorts for $12 at Target.  My hands were tied.

  • So What if I always have plans to go to bed early and inevitably am always up way too late?  Again, I figure we can all sleep when we're dead.

  • So What if I'm seeing all of these pics of homemade Kombucha all over the Insta and am seriously wondering if I need to get ahold of some SCOBY to start one myself??  If you have no idea what I'm talking about, no worries. The Fitnessista gives a good explanation.  Amazing, the power of the Insta, though. 



  • So What if I can't stop listening to Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines?  Why is this song so catchy and addicting?  It never fails to make me want to bust out in dance.



Happy Humpday, ya'll!
The End.



1 comment:

  1. I also love the SWW posts!

    And as for kombucha, my sister makes her own and she has a GIANT mushroom looking thingy on top of it. It's all in a bucket and she lifted off the mushroom thing and the liquid was under. Looked CRAZY but cook.

    ReplyDelete