Linking up with Shannon!
Here we go, yo!
- So What if SWW is my favorite post of the week? I love having a place to document things that aren't really important, yet somehow seem worth mentioning.
- So What if I'm already two episodes behind on Big Brother?! Except, I'm actually kinda stressed by this, not gonna lie.
- So What if LOFT roped me in again? Did you guys know all of their shorts were only $12 yesterday!? In store only. They sent me an emergent email in the morning and of course I had to assess the scene, immediately. 3 year old in tow. One can't even purchase adult shorts for $12 at Target. My hands were tied.
- So What if I always have plans to go to bed early and inevitably am always up way too late? Again, I figure we can all sleep when we're dead.
- So What if I'm seeing all of these pics of homemade Kombucha all over the Insta and am seriously wondering if I need to get ahold of some SCOBY to start one myself?? If you have no idea what I'm talking about, no worries. The Fitnessista gives a good explanation. Amazing, the power of the Insta, though.
- So What if I can't stop listening to Robin Thicke's Blurred Lines? Why is this song so catchy and addicting? It never fails to make me want to bust out in dance.
Happy Humpday, ya'll!