Linking up with Shannon, per usual.
Here we go, yo!
- So What if I refuse to believe the weatherman's lies? He will not ruin the 4th of July.
- So What if the jury is still out on Lean in 13? There are things I love and things I don't. I have decided I'm going to do one more cycle, with my own modifications. Stay tuned!
- So What if I saw my friends' ridiculously adorable 5 week old baby girl last night and it made my ovaries ache just a bit? This uterus is shut down but dang, she was cute.
- So What if I can't stop taking pictures of cars with big families of stick figures? Oh and then I text said pictures to a select group of friends. I was lucky enough to end up at a red light behind one the other day with a family of stick figure Golden Retrievers and couldn't snap fast enough.
- So What if I finally figured out how to shut down all of my running applications on the Iphone 5? It's just two clicks of the circle. Who knew? I had been living life with approximately 4 hours of battery and finally decided I just couldn't live like that any longer.
- So What if I bribed the 6 year old before her swim meet this week? Her choice of a "treat?" Long, press-on fake nails. Totally normal.
Have a great Wednesday, my friends! Check back for another post tonight! I know. This never happens. Giddy up.