Thursday, July 18, 2013

Everything you've ever wanted to know and more...


I've been a huge slacker blogger, this I know. I even missed SWW, which never happens.  However, I got tagged by the 
 fabulous duo at 2chixrun26  in this old school style alphabet game and really couldn't resist.    But before we get started, can we please talk about the tag line of their blog???

If you hate doing cardio, I feel bad for you son, I got 99 problems but I still run for fun.  

Seriously.  Love this.



A. Attached or Single?    Married.   12 years.  

B. Best Friend  I really can't pick one.  That would be like picking a favorite child.   I honestly think I have the best girlfriends who "get" me like no other.  They think I'm funny, when I'm  really probably not. They give me advice that I ask for when they know I'm gonna do what I wanna do anyway.   They help with my kids in a pinch.  They are always ready for an impromptu dance party.   They run millions of miles with me.   They're pretty fabulous.  

C. Cake or Pie?   Cake.  White on white.  Pie- Pecan.  Love. 

D. Day of the Week?  Love long run Saturday.   Love the run, the feeling of being depleted and accomplished, and still having the whole weekend ahead of you.  

E. Essential Item?   Just one?   Lip gloss, iPhone, and my beloved Hobo clutch.  It holds everything.  

F. Favorite Color?   Blue

G. Gummy Bears or Gummy Worms?   Bears.  

H. Hometown?  Lancaster, Ohio.  

I. Favorite Indulgence?  Queso dip, margaritas, red wine, and if I'm being really honest..Cheetos.    Be still, my heart.

J. January or July?  July.  Even though my birthday is in the month of January, I hate it with a pash. 
K. Kids?  2 girls.    Also known as the 6 year old and the 3 year old. 

L. Life Isn’t Complete Without?  Running, peanut butter, and my sweet little fam. 
M. Marriage Date?   June 16th.  Also my grandparents anniversary.  

N. Number of Brothers/Sisters?  One younger brother.  

O. Oranges or Apples? Apples. Honey crisp.  I die.  Wish they didn't cost $9 for two.

P. Phobias?  None really.  However, I despise sticky hands, germy hands, being physically uncomfortable, and tight waisted pants.   Obviously not phobias but clearly worth mentioning. 

Q. Favorite Quote?  Love the life you live, live the life you love.     It's true folks.  We are responsible for our own happiness. 

R. Reasons to Smile?   Geez.     Aside from the obvious (family, the kiddos, and friends), I'd say candles, peanut butter, the perfect weather, new running shoes, an organized bathroom, my goofy #runnerdog, helping people get healthy and fit, a good book, trash TV, fresh flowers, a stocked fridge, sparkling countertops,  the list goes on.

S. Season of Choice?   Summer.   It's a sip of wine it's a summertime.  Kenny said it best.   There is nothing better than summer.  Yes, I love fall but summer is where it's at.  The world is a happier place. The End. 

T. Tag 3 People JenNikki, and Shannon 

U. Unknown Fact About Me  I will make a great elderly person.  I love going to bed early and getting up when it's dark.     We all know I already get up when it's dark but my current life doesn't afford me to go to bed  early.  Really I don't sleep much but I will someday and it's gonna be grand.

V. Favorite Vegetable   Sweet potatoes.   Oh and avocado.  And spinach.  Truth be told, I love every veggie.   Except Beets.  Barf.

W. Worst Habit?  Overcommitting.   It's true.  I take on way more than I should.   Oh and snapping at the husband when I get stressed as a result of overcommitting.  Oh and avoiding things that I don't want to deal with, such as annoying tasks that will take all of 5 minutes.  Terrible habit.  Someone fix me. 

X. X-ray or Ultrasound? Ultrasound.

Y. Your Favorite Food?   See above.  Obviously peanut butter.  However, I love shawarma, Mexican,   a good ribeye and blue cheese, BW3's wings, and a good cheesecake. 


There it is... 3 minutes you'll never get back.   The End. :)

1 comment:

  1. LOVE IT! You are hilarious....and thanks for the shout out:)

    ReplyDelete