Wednesday, June 12, 2013

What I'm Loving Wednesday


Linking up with this kind of love for What I'm Loving Wednesday.






I'm Loving



Stalking the weather.   So we are apparently getting a gargantuan Derecho storm tonight and it's the talk of the town.   

Oh and I'm loving this Cat, who has been working tirelessly to keep me in the loop.


Not sure if I have shared my obsession for the weather.   But I've been obsessed forever.  Like I want my own doppler.







I'm Loving 



Watermelon Spark.   I LOVE this for summer.  And I think I love it even more because it was unavailable for so long.   If you like watermelon Jolly Ranchers (who doesn't), you need Watermelon Spark in your life, stat.






I'm Loving


Hello, Lover.  Is it just me or is the world a happier place in the summer?   I'm loving more daylight, flip flops, endless afternoons at the pool, diyabeetus- inducing Lime-a-Ritas, kids running through sprinklers, early morning runs, and the grill being fired up 5 out of 7 nights.   Summer is the shiz.








I'm Loving



Do you guys know about this?    If you wear eyeshadow at all, you need this in your life.   I hate nothing more than seeing that shiny afternoon eyeshadow crease on an eyelid.  You guys know what I mean.   This will prevent that from happening.  Ever.   In fact, when you go to take your makeup off, 12 hours later, upon examination,  you will find that it still will not have creased or moved.   No lie.   If you don't already have it, I can't express the urgency in your need for this product. 







I'm Loving



 I love this hot mess of a show.   When did Gretchen become so lame?  She's just #jelly that she missed out on going out on the town in Puerto Vallarta (omg, did anyone else notice when the bikini sales lady asked where they were going and Gretchen didn't know how to pronounce Puerto Vallarta?  #petty, yes)   I'm kind of thinking Lydia may be more of a little trouble maker than we previously thought.   Everything about Vicki drives me bonkers but I gotta give it up to her for owning her incontinence.    I die.
One more thing... is it just me or is Heather the only sane one in the bunch?

Actually, I'm starting to evaluate my own mental status for repeatedly watching this show.    Seriously. 

















1 comment:

  1. I was just saying to myself..is heather the only normal one??!! Love my reality housewives, summer, and the watermelon spark!! Watermelon is much better the orange one :)

    ReplyDelete