Linking up with Shannon again for a little SWW!
As always, here we go, yo!
- So What if I am convinced that everyone in Columbus has found out about the fabulousness that is Suave Dry Shampoo? I went to my regular Target. Nothing but the keratin version, which is no good in my book. Then moseyed down to CVS. Same deal. What in the french toast is going on? I fear there is a real shortage in the works or even worse...that it could be (gasp!) discontinued.
- So What if I'm thinking this heat needs to simmer down just a bit? Remember when I posted this?
- Speaking of someecards, so what if I'm addicted? This hits a little too close to home.
- So What if I'm pretty sure my hydrangeas are gonna be the death of me? I can't stop plucking, feeding, watering... Please come back and be beautiful, my hydrangeas. I love you.
- So What if I now have three different weather apps on my phone? This can't be normal but I love checking that dang radar. To the point where I sometimes question the weatherman's source of information. Sometimes what he says just doesn't match my doppler radar and I don't like that. So um, sorry. I'm going with my own sources.
- So What if I'm cut off from LOFT? I was there 3 times last week (if I'm being 75% honest...you do that math) and I'm "this close" to spamming their emails. They keep seducing me with these special sales and they are practically giving away merchandise. You know, the kind of merchandise that makes everyone skinny?
- So What if I'm panicking about professional kid pictures? Somehow we haven't done professional pics in a little over a year and I feel like time is slipping away and well, I'm just kinda stressing.
- So What if I went to hot yoga the other day and the instructor put a cold lavender infused towel on our foreheads during shavasana and it may have been better than winning the lottery? Like it abnormally made my day.
Happy Wednesday, friends!