Linking up with Shannon for a little SWW.
Here we go, yo!
- So What if I secretly want to take up competitive adult swimming now that 6 year old is on swim team? Ridiculous and impulsive, yes. But also par for the course.
- So What if I had to stop and calculate how long the baby daddy and I had been married prior to our anniversary last weekend? 2013... minus 2001. 12. The answer is 12.
- So What if I started getting Shellac on my nails and now there is no way out? What is underneath said Shellac is now nothing but a pitiful, brittle nail. Seriously, how do I escape this vicious cycle? SOS
- So What if I'm slightly obsessed with my new to me, second hand (I might add) Zero Gravity chairs? This type of exquisite comfort is really how seating should be. I was honestly this close to temporarily bringing one into the living room to watch RHOC. How's that for ghettofabulous?
- So What if I've relapsed again and am back on the Pirate's Booty? As soon as this bag is gone, it's over. I simply can not be trusted with it. Sorry kids.
- So What if I crack up when people post pictures of their feet on the Insta and FB? I'm still sorry to my dear friend for baiting her to post a picture of her new pedicure on Insta so I could laugh. LYLAS, A Dubs.
Happy Wednesday, friends!