Thursday, June 13, 2013

My Daily Products



Lately, I have received a handful of questions pertaining to my daily Advo products.     You read about my pre running drill here.   And you read about my pre strength training drill here.   These are my daily jamz.  Nothing related to running, recovery, weight lifting, or weight loss.


So what do I use daily?




Morning

Following my ACV Concoction, I start every.single.day. with Spark and Catalyst.



I wrote about why I love to start my day with this combo here.   This coming July will be 3 years of the morning Spark/ Catalyst routine.   Groundhogs day, anyone?  

For breakfast, 9 times out of 10 lately, I have Muscle Gain in some way, shape, or form.  As you know, my latest is to mix it with unsweetened chocolate almond milk, a packet of stevia, and a ton of ice cubes.   Soooo good and tastes way more decadent than it is.   



The majority of the time, I have some variation of a shake but I do play around with it.  Sometimes I mix Muscle Gain with steel cut oats or mix it with Greek yogurt, a half a banana and a little stevia.    The bottom line is, Muscle Gain sticks to my ribs and I love that.

The thing about Muscle Gain that makes it a little different than the other zillion proteins on the market is that it contains 3 different types of proteins (whey, casein, and milk isolate).  High quality proteins, I might add.     It's designed for timed digestion, so it will stay with you.     It's also surprisingly very easy to digest (considering that it contains 3 types of proteins), which is a result of how it is processed.    



Mid Day

I work part time and the other part of the week I'm in and out of the house a million times so I always try to have my loot packed for the day, regardless if it's a work day or a SAHM day.


I always have Spark, Catalyst, Omegaplex, Thermoplus,  and another serving of Muscle Gain somewhere in my bag or car.   

Including my morning Spark, I generally have 3 Sparks a day.   I no longer drink coffee, so 3 Sparks a day isn't a ridiculous amount of caffeine, promise.    With my Spark, 90 percent of the time, I have another serving of Catalyst.    The  exception is if I'm having a day where I feel extra tired, fat, or bloated....  Then I fire up the Thermoplus with my mid-afternoon Spark.  Thermoplus is another FAVE product.    


I take two Omegaplex with lunch and dinner and always have it in my bag.      Omegaplex contains high quality fish oils and is amazing for hair, skin, mental health, and metabolism.  Honestly, I love it almost as much as ACV for a general overall health and wellness product.


The Muscle Gain I keep in my bag for emergencies.  Many times I come home with it still intact in my shaker.  But sometimes I want to eat my arm off and mix it up to avoid ordering a #7 at McDonalds.    I also use it after my workout at the gym to avoid coming home and eating the house down due to starvation.   One serving tides me over and gives me time to make a sensible lunch versus inhaling my kids lunch.  Know what I mean?


Evening

As mentioned, I always take Omegaplex with dinner.   I also almost always have a serving of Rehydrate at some point in the evening.  I know I've mentioned this before, but in my mind, Rehydrate replenishes my system before bed.  I work out  6 times a week and mentally, I feel like it's putting some of the "good" that I've sweated out and depleted back into my system.    

So there you have it.  My daily products.   These products generally stay pretty consistent and I've been on almost all of them since I've started the Advo back in 2010.  If you have specific goals or questions, I'm happy to help!


Stay tuned for my top 10 fave products and WHY I love them.






























8 comments:

  1. I find these postings of an "actual day" of Advocare use very helpful. For me, all of the products on the market can get confusing and all I really want to do is stay healthy and keep it simple. Thanks for the very useable info.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you so much for sharing! I'm so glad I found your blog, being a runner and new to advocare, I wasn't sure how to intermix the two. Do u use meal replacement, nighttime recovery and post recovery products still?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Thank you so much for sharing! I'm so glad I found your blog, being a runner and new to advocare, I wasn't sure how to intermix the two. Do u use meal replacement, nighttime recovery and post recovery products still?

    ReplyDelete
  4. I LOVE my Advocare and I LOVE your blog #facty ;)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Recently found your blog (love it!) and about to come off the 24 day challenge (4 more days left). So no MNS packs after the 24 days?

    ReplyDelete
  6. Is the above still the daily recipe you use? (ie. supplements, spark, protein drinks, etc) Your blog is so helpful in so many ways!!

    ReplyDelete
  7. Hi,
    I just stumbled on your blog and I love it. I've done Advocare on and off since 2012 and just became a distributor. My question is...Do you only use the muscle gain and not the advocare shakes they have online? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Hi,
    I just stumbled on your blog and I love it. I've done Advocare on and off since 2012 and just became a distributor. My question is...Do you only use the muscle gain and not the advocare shakes they have online? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete