Sunday, June 16, 2013

Another Muscle Gain Recipe... Gluten Free Oatmeal Muffins



Again, a super easy recipe.

Ingredients




2.5 cups of Trader Joe's Gluten Free Oats
3 Tbsp Chia Seeds (I always buy TJ's)
6-7 heaping scoops of chocolate Muscle Gain
2 whole eggs
3/4 c unsweetened chocolate almond milk
5 tbsp of creamy, natural peanut butter
3 packets of stevia
a pinch of sea salt
a pinch of cinnamon


I love to make these in the Babycakes mini cupcake maker.   SO EASY!


Lightly spray with cooking spray, place a heaping spoonful of this concoction into each section, close the lid for 5-6 minutes and DONE!


They'll look like this straight from the cupcake maker.  



And they'll look like this the next morning when you warm them for 30 seconds and top with nati peanut butter.   Clearly, there's a pattern here.



  This makes a really decent sized batch.  I filled the cupcake maker almost 3 times.    You can obviously make these in a regular muffin pan.   I just love the easy of the Babycakes.    They freeze well and are also great to pack for work and on the go.  Very close to gluten free, very high protein, and excellent fuel for running and strength training.   


I'll be back later with my Sunday night Sunday Sentiments/ Weekend Wrapup!  Two posts in one day! What the What?!



2 comments:

  1. Do you think you could get away without the chia seeds? Amazon hasn't delivered them yet...

    ReplyDelete
  2. Vintage Levi cutoffs are my favorite thing to wear in the Summer. Industrie Denim in SF has an amazing selection and Alex Stevens I also found a lot here for a very reasonable price. Let me know if you guys have any good places for vintage shorts!

    ReplyDelete