Friday, May 17, 2013

Cleveland Marathon Running Playlist



I finally got my stuff together and have drummed up my playlist for Sunday.   But you guys, I'm worried!  My throat hurts.  Big time.   And this never happens.   I'm ignoring it and at the same time doing all of the things that you guys told me to do at CAR on the FB.   Nothing else hurts so I'm not "sick" but dang, what a time for me to feel like I'm getting stabbed in the throat repeatedly?


Pity party over.  Time to get crunk up in here.


My playlist for Cleve...and it goes a little something like this..


Bleed it Out- Lincoln Park
People Like Us- Kelly Clarkson- (love!)
My Songs Know What You Did in the Dark- Fall Out Boy
Feel This Moment- Pitbul and Christina
It's Time- Imagine Dragons
Titanium- David Guetta
I Will Wait- Mumfor & Sons
Pour It Up- Rihanna
Better Dig Too- The Band Perry
Girl On Fire- Alicia Keys
All Summer Long- Kid Rock
Paradise- Coldplay
Crazy Kids- Ke$ha
Ghetto Supastar- Pras
Sex On Fire- Kings of Leon
Rearviewmirrror- Pearl Jam
99 Problems- Jay Z-  (LOVE! If this doesn't make you run, I don't know what will)
Can't Hold Us- Macklemore
Little Bad Girl- David Guetta
One of Those Night- Tim McGraw
Everlong- Foo Fighters
Only Girl- Rihanna
Born To Run- Bruce Springsteen
Drive By- Train
Damn It Feels Good to Be a Ganger- Geto Boys- (Office Space, anyone?)
Crazy Train- Ozzy Osbourne
Catch My Breath- Kelly Clarkson
Raise Your Glass- Pink 
Set It Off- Timomatic
Southern Cross- Jimmy Buffet (what the what?!?!)
Summer Love- Justin Timberlake
Walking on Broadway- Mark Kano
What's Victoria's Secret- Rick Springfield ( I know! But this song is so catchy!)
Who Made Who- ACDC
Sister- The Nixons
One Thing- One Direction
OMG- Usher
Not That Cool- Will Hoge
Not Ready to Make Nice- Dixie Chicks
My Life Would Suck Without You- Kelly Clarkson
Let Me Love You- Neyo
Joey- Concrete Blonde- (why do I love this song so?)
Irreplaceable- Beyonce
I Do Not Hook Up- Kelly Clarkson
Highways Don't Care- Tim and Taylor (LOVE!)
Hey Baby- Pitbull
Hero of the Day- Metallica
Harder to Breathe- Maroon 5
The Good Life- Weezer
Glamorous- Fergie
Till I Collapse- Emimen

The rest of my time will be spent chatting, listening to Till I Collapse and Raise Your Glass on repeat and flipping through other playlists.    Thanks SO much for your suggestions.  I love hearing the songs that get other runners motivated and fired up.    

See you after #cleve,
AR

1 comment:

  1. Cleveland was my first full last year and to sum it up in three words or less....HOTTEST DAY EVER! Heard it will be much better weather this year fortunately. Best of luck to you and hope you feel better!

    ReplyDelete