As always, here we go, yo!
- So What if I had to emergently buy a little laptop so I can blog from the comfort of my bed? I blame my non-blogging days on having to go upstairs and sit upright at a computer desk. Expect a lot more blogging as a result of this fabulous decision I've made.
- So What if we went out for the husband's birthday last night and I seemed to think it was my birthday too? Chocolate martinis all around? On a school night? For shizzle.
- So What if I still don't have that playlist finalized? It's coming and it just might be tonight.
- So What if I just got wind that Watermelon Spark is back for good and am already on the verge of hoarding it?
- So What if they are now calling me by name at Schwarma? I'm trying to talk them into a "frequent flier" punch card, if you will. It's only fair that we be rewarded.
- So What if I'm obsessed with the George and Jennifer story again? Dateline showed new information the other night and I can't stop googling.
- So What if I can't stop trolling the www for the perfect pair of wedges. Don't worry, you guys will be the first to know when I get this figured out.
- So What if I have the sudden urge to repaint the entire inside of my house? Like tomorrow. I can't live another day with these "bagel" colored walls in the great room.
- So What if I saw my baby delivering OBGYN at TJ Maxx the other day and gave her a ginormous hug? Apparently, she hasn't missed me as much as I've missed her, as evidenced by her not knowing who I was for approximately 20 seconds. Twas heartbreaking, indeed.
Happy Humpday, friends!