Tuesday, March 5, 2013

Tuesday Troubles






Time to talk about all of my troubles for the week....


Why is this on my porch?   This is a phone book.  A tree killing phone book.  Like from 1980.  But it's not.  It's from 2013.  Do people still look things up in phone books?  I'm perplexed.  Can anyone weigh in?




My Girl Scout cookies have arrived.   And check them out..... They are wedged between my gluten free TJ's oats and my natural steel cut oats.   Now my healthy food is clearly no stranger to kid cereal but for some reason it looks extra violated next to these GSC's.   And who was the Einstein who placed them in this spot?





Tofu.  I always have big plans for you.  I have pins pinned on Pinterest for you.    I have purchased ingredients for said tofu containing pins.    However, I can never eat you before you expire.  Deep down I think you scare me.    I want to love you but I can't.   Exhibit A....  Two expired batches of Tofu.  Not the first time this has happened and deffy won't be the last. 





Weather.  This alleged snow storm better be either 4 feet of snow or not a drop of precipitation.  Go big or go home.    



Lululemon. 

 I know you are trying to win me back with your new peaches and yellows but if my memory serves me right, this is the same thing you did last March.   You waited until I was good and settled in to my annual seasonal affective disorder and sprung with the peaches.   And I bit.   Yes, I realize this peach is different.   But stop.  


Not a trouble but don't forget to enter my first bloggy contest!   













1 comment:

  1. Love these. I swear, why are we still getting phone books? That's insanity. I don't even know how to use one.

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete