Thursday, March 28, 2013

Thursday Thoughts


Thursday Thoughts


Linking up with Jen for my weekly Thursday Thoughts.

* Basketball is getting fun, no?    I'm a fan for a couple of weeks and then it's over.  But for now it's the real deal.

*  I about peed myself when someone (who I am certain doesn't read this blog) offered me a glass of milk today.  To drink.   I was shocked into silence.  I didn't think anyone over the age of 7 drank glasses of milk.  Do they?  Blech.

*  I really want to go to the JCrew outlet, entire store is 50% off sale tomorrow.   Yet somehow I work on Fridays.   So sad.

* It's legit going be spring this weekend.  Hollah!   Weather man says 56 and a ball of sun on Saturday.  Yes, I know my SoCal friends would be in full parkas and boots in these temps.   However, I assure you,   I will see shorts and flip flops on someone at some point before Monday.






* The kiddos and I loaded up and went to get FroYo for dinner tonight.   It's spring break and if that's not a good excuse to eat FroYo for dinner, I don't know what is.  

*  My Tupperware microwave egg/ omelet maker  came tonight.   Pretty sure this is going to change my life.    In less than 12 hours.   Stay tuned.




*  Still plenty of time to get in on our 24 Day Challenge Par-Tay!   You know you are going to feel like crap after this weekend.  I know I am, as I'm going to hammer down the Cadbury dip.   The time is now, peeps.




Stay tuned for a What I need....Spring Running Edition post!




2 comments:

  1. I can't wait to hear what you think of the omelet maker. My husband loves his.

    And also, my husband drinks milk. When I was pregnant I drank a lot of chocolate milk. It was SO good!

    Thanks for linking up!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I drank chocolate milk during my pregnancies too. Actually chugged would be a more accurate description. But white milk? Barf.

    ReplyDelete