Thursday, March 14, 2013

Thursday Thoughts







Linking up with my girl Jen for some Thursday Thoughts.




You guys, I felt so sad for this Easter bunny photographer tonight.   She was so dang bored that she practically fell asleep on the Easter bunny himself.    Don't be alarmed, she stirred when I took the pic and I told her I had to capture this moment.    I'm pretty sure she thinks I'm a famous blogger as I told her it was for "the blog."   Mwhahaha!




My dang Birchbox finally came.  Not going to review each product but spoiler alert if you are a subscriber and don't want to see the box yet....

*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*
*








Not bad.  I tried the Benefit eyeshadow primer this a.m. and while it's no Urban Decay, I like it.
In last months Birchbox,  I got completely roped in to this fabulousness.



I had never even heard of this brand but the little tiny sample had me from day one.   I've tried a million Beauty Balm's and honestly hated them all.    My skin is dying to break out with the slightest window of opportunity and that's pretty much what the normal BB's do for me.  While I like the look of them, they are bad news for me.    My good friends know that a break out basically ends with me sticking a needle in my face to preform my infamous "incision and drainage" followed by applying copious amounts of that special Aztec Clay mask.   It's never pretty.     Anyway, I'm not even sure if this is considered a BB but it's awesome.  Good coverage, oil free, and a little spf.  I apply this with a tad of MAC mineral powder on top and I'm grease free for the day (which never happens).  I'm naturally a grease monkey.  Promise.


The wildebeest got his wig busted today and the groomer turned the Double Doodle into a Standard Poodle.  What?!  I want the fluffy Wildebeest back!  I'm "this close" to giving him Biotin to expedite hair growth.






For my Advocare users, if you haven't tried Slim, you need to.




I've been feeling like Fatty McButterpants this week due to my cravings and well, time of the month.  (no boys read this blog, do they?)  Anyway, this little shot totally takes away your urge to snack and a lot of your appetite for that matter.     Not something I would necessarily use daily but perfect for desperate times.    I remembered I had some tucked in the back of my Advo closet and pulled this out this morning.  Problem solved.

Speaking of Advo, tune in this weekend as we prepare for our giant 24 day challenge group which starts on April 8.  Deets to follow.








2 comments:

  1. Ohh I might be in on the group challenge!!

    And our Easter bunny was SO bored today too. She (?) was passing out masks in the food court, socializing, etc. It was actually the perfect day to see the bunny since we had so much time with her!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Perhaps this is why Easton STILL doesn't have an Easter bunny! We tried to go see "him" last week and nothing! He doesn't come till the 25th or something!

    ReplyDelete