Monday, March 11, 2013

Sunday Sentiments...on Monday...





*  Turns out the Monday after daylight savings time blows.   Especially if it's pouring rain.  And your kids hate you for making them wake up.  And you have to take both kids to the pediatrician.  And your toddler falls full body into the heart of the biggest mud puddle this side of the Mason Dixon just a few short steps from the office.    Lucky for me, I'm seeing many other Monday complaints on the FB.   Misery loves company.

*  But it's not all bad.   We picked up our sweet little (giant) dog, Max, yesterday.   He's super sweet and docile and so far so good.  We are giving it a week to see how he does with the family.   My only concern is his "largeness."   He's big!   And his head is big! :)  And at 10 months,  I'm really hoping he doesn't get bigger.  

* What is with people telling me that they can't leave a comment on my blog?  I have heard this from several of you.  What could the problem be?   Anyone?   It hurts my heart.

* My Birchbox has shipped!   This means I'll be stalking my own mailbox as well as the mailbox of my  neighbor.  It's kind of a race to see who gets theirs first.    I'm mature like that.

* Is anyone else watching Red Widow?  Oh mylanta!

* And a big congrats to Carolyn for winning my Advocare running bundle.  The loot will be en route this week!

* Stay tuned for a tiny little blog makeover.  Nothing major but definitely not as generic as this current hot mess that I've got going on.

That's all I've got, folks!  







5 comments:

  1. Yes, watching Red Widow, OMG, OMG, OMG!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. When is this makeover happening? I am dying of anticipation!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  3. Ummm... got my Birchbox last week. Sorry.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Jen, hopefully soon!! Susan Cook, prove it!

    ReplyDelete