Sunday, March 24, 2013

Sunday Sentiments




Weekly Mileage-  38 miles.  Lots of foam rolling and epsom salt baths happening here. 
Max's weekly milage- 26 miles!   Is he awesome or what?



Does anyone with a toddler ever feel like this?  I love this little mostly sweet monkey of mine, but dang!... She was cray cray today.    She is now the ultimate authority on everything and has more demands than J-Lo's concert rider.   Come on.  I can't be alone.
 


Who else thinks we need a Vitamix?  The hubs got more entertainment out of the 3 of us standing paralyzed, frozen in time watching the Vitamix smoothie demo at Cosco earlier today than he did the actual demo.    The girls and I couldn't get enough.     




JCrew, I love you but why oh why do your prices continue to rise?    I really wanted this little striped sweater.  I mean, how cute for Easter weekend and all of the upcoming goodness that Spring has to offer?  Price tag?  $238.    Yeah, no.





Speaking of Spring, still waiting on that snow storm.  The weather man says tonight is the night so giddy up!   And really, I'm ready for it so I secretly wouldn't mind one last she-bang. 


Still 2 weeks left to commit to our big 24 Day Challenge group!  We start on April 8!   

See you back here tomorrow!
















1 comment: