Wednesday, March 27, 2013

So What Wednesday!

Linking up with Shannon for a little SWW!

So What Wednesday


Here we go, yo!



So what if I write things on my to do list after I've already done the task?   I like crossing it off.


So what if all I want to eat for Easter is this......???




In my book, there is no better candy than Cadbury mini eggs.    The end.


So what if I'm obsessed with the breakup of Ryan Seacrest and Julianne Hough? 



Seriously, what happened!?  And don't tell me Ryan was gay.  And I don't buy that they were "too busy" either.   


  So what if Candy Crush is really ruffling my feathers?  Why am I stuck on level 35 when all of you are whizzing past me and on level 53?  

  So what if I have finally accepted that it is going to be winter here forever?  It just is. 


What are you saying so what to?














6 comments:

  1. I'm stuck on level 30!!! It's been a month. It is making me INSANE!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Is that mini eggs in ice cream? Genius. I need this!

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It's actually a dip! I'll post the recipe. Sounds redic.

      Delete
  3. Is that a cadbury egg cupcake!? i die!

    ReplyDelete