Wednesday, March 13, 2013

Current Running Playlist

When I do my long training runs, I do them all without music.  I usually talk to the peeps in my running group or just zone out when the going gets though.

During the week, I go through phases when I love the silence and run by myself with nothing.   However, there are also times when I want blaring music.     Here is my most recent playlist... random, but I love it. 


What You Waiting For?- Gwen Stefani 
C'Mon- Ke$ha (obsessed, duh)
Till I Collapse- Eminem (fave running song ever and on every playlist)
Hey Baby- Pitbull
No Diggity-  Blackstreet
Madness- Muse (another obsession)
Alive- POD
All These Things I've Done- The Killers
Catch My Breath- Kelly Clarkson
Change of Heart- Cyndi Lauper
Let Me Love You- Ne- Yo
Independence Day- Martina McBride
MmmBop- Hanson (you know you love it too)
All Over You- Live
Raise Your Glass- Pink
Tarzan Boy (I honestly don't even know who sings this song but I seriously heart it)
Mr. Brightside- The Killers
I'm a Slave 4U- Britney
Ghetto Supastar- Pras (if you don't have fun memories to this song, you need to drop what you are doing and go make some, STAT)
Figured You Out- Nickelback
Fergalicious- Fergie
Head to Toe- Lisa Lisa and Cult Jam ( yes, I'm old)
One Moment in Time- Whitney Houston (sometimes I pretend that I'm winning the Olympics and this song is playing in the background. :)  
One Thing- One Direction
Santeria- Sublime
Pound the Alarm- Nicki Minaj
Scream & Shout- will.i .am & Britney

I seriously LOVE lurking into other people's playlists so if you have one, please hook a sista up and link me to it!


2 comments:

  1. I am glad you posted this b/c I am always in need of new workout songs! I've had the same ones for WAY too long and need a major update!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love KickStart My Heart by Motely Crue and Panama by Van Halen

    ReplyDelete