Thursday, February 28, 2013

Thursday Thoughts



Today I'm linking up with Jen's not really a link up, link up.   And for the record, if you have never read Jen's blog, you are going to need to.  She's my long time gambling-loving, TV-watching, Target shopping, buddy from that state up north (who I have actually never met in real life!...story on that later). But yeah, she rocks and so does her blog.


So Thursday Thoughts....



Today's workout...quick 2 mile run before teaching Title Boxing.  I was drenched by 7 a.m.  Just the way I like it. 

What is Duck Dynasty and why is everyone talking about it?  Do I need to watch this?  You know I hate to not be in the know.

Why is everyone shocked that tomorrow is March?  I don't know about you guys but I've been counting down the days to the month that contains daylight savings time,  the first day of spring, and all other signifiers of sunnier days ahead.  Why is everyone else shocked?

Today I had a Spark and two Thermoplus together and am pretty sure I did a whole days work in 5 minutes.  I was bouncing off the walls.  

So now Kennedy, age 6 is addicted to Candy Crush.   If you don't have time to spare, do NOT download this game.

And lastly

Stay tuned for my very first blog giveaway!  Hollah!  











2 comments:

  1. I can't wait for your first giveaway!!

    And damn that Candy Crush. Just damn. I hate that game.

    Ramblings of a Suburban Mom

    ReplyDelete
  2. I'm with you on the Duck Dynasty thing? What is it?!

    Hope your first give away is amazing!!

    ReplyDelete