Sunday, February 24, 2013

Sunday Sentiments


So who is totes fired up for the Oscar's?  In all honesty,  I really haven't seen many of the films but  absolutely love checking out what everyone is wearing.   In fact, I've had the E! countdown on forhours.  This pretty much sums it all up here.  





I'm obsessed with soaking in this after a long run.  


Seriously, run to Target.  Or Walgreens, or CVS, or Drug Mart asap.  It's is $2.39 for a carton and provides the most relaxing soak ever.  It helps to ease tired or sore muscles.  It is also supposed to help to eliminate toxins from the body.  All I know is it is an uber relaxing soak and I've been burning through a carton of this about every 5 days.  I used it after our 12 miler this a.m. and it was bliss.



And speaking of running, my weekly mileage for the week was 33 miles.  Training is starting to ramp up with a 14 miler on Saturday.  On deck is Blue Ridge Marathon on April 20th, Cap City Half Marathon on May 4th, and Cleveland Marathon on May 19th.  Yes, I be cray cray.   But the good news is, so are some of my friends.   Stay tuned for posts soon on how I train, how I fuel, and how I decide which races to do.


Why doesn't Chipotle have a drive thru?  Seriously?   All I yearn for is this beautiful creation.



However, 9 times out of 10, I am not willing to get my two year old out of the car to go inside and go through the hoopla of ordering my bowl.   Seriously, Chipotle.  If Subway can do it, so can you.

And lastly, where in the french toast are my Girl Scout Cookies???  














5 comments:

  1. Ha Jen! You gotta get your Thursday link up going first! :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Did you know you can order Chipotle online? I put our order in, then you go straight to the front of the line to pay! Not quite drive through convenient, but pretty darn close!!

    ReplyDelete