Tuesday, February 19, 2013

Some changes

Turns out a lot has changed in the world of blogging since I last blogged in 2008.   Like pretty much everything.  So bear with me while this blog goes from ridiculously elementary to hopefully a well oiled machine in a couple months.

In the meantime, I figured I would share some things I'm currently loving with you guys.

First things first.  If you know me, you know I'm obsessed with lipgloss.   This one is pretty much the cat's meow.  Philosophy's Animal Crackers.   Smells and tastes just like iced animal cookies and gives a fabulous pinky/ taupe glossy glow.   This was introduced to me by a very dear friend and fellow lipgloss nut Runnermommy who also NEEDS to be blogging.   Take a gander.


And next we have my favorite snack on the go.  Jif Natural PB to go.   Seriously, I would die without one of these in every bag.   I pack them for work, I stir them in my oatmeal, I dip carrots in them, I eat them with a spoon.   I can binge on peanut butter on a dime so LOVE that these are automatic portion control.


And I'm seriously loving this dog.  We need it.  My kids love her.  We've already named her.   We are currently in "operation convince the husband" mode.   Who else thinks we need her?


And lastly...someecards.  Seriously, how do they always know what I'm thinking?  There is always a perfect card for every occasion and every type of friendship.   Love me some someecards. 


That about sums it up for now.   Toodles, friends.  
  









No comments:

Post a Comment