Monday, February 18, 2013

Here we go, yo!

Wow.   It's been a minute.   A little about me....I had a blog from 2007-2008 called The Perfect Balance.  While I loved blogging on the reg, I kind of let it die a slow, painful death.     After so many months of not updating, I felt like I had missed my window to revive it.   It was basically a lifestyle blog about about healthy living, running, some beauty product reviews here and there, and some family shenanigans.


So here I am.   I really don't see this blog being all that much different than The Perfect Balance.  I still love the same things.   I really just want a place to document the things I love and also to share my love of Advocare products, which I can say have changed my life for the better.  I still love running, shopping, and of course my little family of four.    Stick around!


No comments:

Post a Comment